Xyron just announced a Design Team call! This is doubly exciting because this is the first time in many years that they have made a public call rather than just choosing designers they were familiar with. We want to see some new faces - and international applicants are welcome as well!
Benefits of being on the Xyron Design Team
- Lots of Free Product – both from Xyron and from partner companies
- Exclusive previews of any of our upcoming products
- Payment for projects published in print and/or online magazines
- Featured on our Facebook page and blog
- Link to your own personal blog
- Private FB group for DT members only
- Payment for projects used at trade shows and on-air
- Opportunity to have your projects displayed on the Home Shopping Network
- Xyron DT blinkie for your email and/or blog
- Purchase Xyron products at a deep discount for use in teaching classes
The application process is all done online (through FB as a matter of fact!) - click this link to enter. Some of the information you will need to complete the application:
Short bio about yourself
Links to three different projects (one of them must be home decor or something other than a scrapbook page or card)
Links to your scrapbook galleries (if applicable)
A list of any past or current design teams you've been on (if applicable)
A link to your blog/website
There are a few questions at the end about Xyron products - how long you've been using them, which machines you own, which is your favorite, etc.
The deadline to enter is April 15th, and the new Design Team will be announced May 1st. Good luck to everybody - I'd love the chance to work with you!